2. This website and related applications may contain other proprietary notices and copyright information, the terms of which must be strictly observed and followed, without exception. By furnishing information, Stackray does not grant any licenses to any of its or third parties’ copyrights, patents, or any other intellectual property rights.
3. Information on this website and related applications may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors, and information may be changed or updated without notice. Stackray may also make improvements and/or changes in its products, services, and/ or the programs or solutions described on this website at any time without notice. Stackray assumes no responsibility regarding the accuracy of the information that is provided in this website and related applications, and use of such information is at the user's own risk. Stackray makes no representations about the content contained in this website and related applications to international users outside of the United States.
5. All content present on this website and related applications is the exclusive property of Stackray, including but not limited to the software, text, images, graphics, video and audio used on this website. No material from this website and related applications may be copied, modified, reproduced, republished, uploaded, downloaded, printed, transmitted, posted or distributed in any form without prior written permission from Stackray. All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved. Unauthorized use of the materials appearing on this site and related applications may violate copyright, trademark and other applicable laws, and could result in criminal or civil penalties. Stackray and the other trademarks on this website and related applications may not be used in any manner without prior written consent of Stackray.
6. Stackray expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including but not limited to those of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, with respect to any information, data, statements or products made available on the website and related applications. The website and all content, materials, information, software, products and services provided on the website and in related applications, are provided on an "as is," “where is” and "as available" basis.
7. To the furthest extent provided by law, in no event will Stackray be liable for damages of any kind, including without limitation, indirect, incidental or consequential damages (including, but not limited to, damages for lost profits, lost data, business interruption and loss of programs or information) arising out of the use of or inability to use this or any other Stackray website or applications, or any information provided on the website, or any claim attributable to errors, omissions or other inaccuracies in the content or products offered therein or interpretations thereof.
8. User agrees to indemnify, defend and hold Stackray harmless from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys' fees, arising out of or relating to any misuse by the user of the content and services provided on this or any other Stackray website or related applications.
9. The information contained in the website has been obtained from sources believed to be reliable. Stackray disclaims all warranties as to the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of such information. Stackray makes no warranty that: (a) the website or the contents set forth therein will meet your requirements; (b) the website will be available on an uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free basis; or (c) the results that may be obtained from the use of the website or any services or products offered through the website will be accurate or reliable.
Last Updated: January 2018.